Free shippingThis product qualifies for free air shipping.
Design Not includedCustom Design available | DIY Design Studio also available!
- Polyboard Yard Signs
- Rigid Coroplast
- Rigid Foamcore
- Our 3mm (1/8″) PVC Material
- Rider signs
See descriptions of material below!
With many different materials from Polyboard to PVC, you may customize your sign to your liking be it size or material.
- – Polyboard Yard Signs are printed in full color on premium 24pt board stock that is polyethylene coated on both sides. Polyboard Yard Signs are printed to 22″ X 14″. U-Frames are available for purchase.
- – Rigid Coroplast is typically used for yard, parking, real estate, and election signs. They are waterproof. If utilizing H-Stakes, place your Rigid Coroplast order with the flutes vertical.
- – Rigid Foamcore is typically mounted on an easel for presentations or can be used for signs, posters, etc. It is made of a relatively delicate material and is best for one time use; it can last longer with proper care. This product is not waterproof.
- – Our 3mm (1/8″) PVC Material is a smooth, bright white rigid plastic that is lightweight, yet very durable and weather resistant. They are great for both indoor and outdoor use, and have a low-glare, matte appearance.
- – Rider signs are designed to sit atop or “ride” a standard Coroplast sign and are attached with metal pins. They are available as a horizontal orientation with vertical flutes.